The Recruitment Process
What to expect
- When you complete your application form, you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- If successful, you will then receive an invitation to interview at one of our outstanding campuses.
- Please note you will be required to provide evidence of all qualifications stated on your application form, including Maths and English at level 2 or equivalent, prior to your interview.
- The successful candidate will be contacted by the recruiting manager and offered the position.
- Following this, formal offer paperwork including the Offer of Employment, Employment Contract and Job Description will be sent via our digital software to the email address stated on your application form.
- HR will contact you to arrange a visit where you are required to bring in the relevant ID documentation and right to work documentation. For further information on the EU Settlement Scheme, please use the following link: EU Settlement Scheme – GOV.UK
- Once HR receive your completed references, a start date can be formally agreed. If at any point during the recruitment process you are unsuccessful, HR will keep you up-to-date with email notification.
Please note: all successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
From 1st January 2021, all EU citizens arriving in the UK will need to apply for a Tier 2 visa to gain the Right to Work in the UK. To be eligible to apply for a Tier 2 visa, the UK Government have introduced a new points-based immigration system, of which further details can be obtained from https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-immigration-system-what-you-need-to-know#visa-application-process
Downloads and Information
Statement on the recruitment of ex offenders (PDF)
DBS Privacy For Transgender Applicants (PDF)