Derby College Group have a proven track record of effectively recruiting high quality apprentices along with part-time and full-time vacancies for businesses.
- What we do
- Advertise your vacancy to our talent pool which includes our internal students, on social media, on our website and through the government apprenticeship website
- We screen and pre-interview the candidates to check they meet yours and our entry requirements and assess their current levels of Maths and English
- Arrange interviews and / or selection days for you to choose the best person for your business
- Support you to possibly access funding to support you and your apprentice
- Deliver the apprentice standard and support you and your apprentice to gain maximum benefit for you and the apprentices through the apprenticeship programme
To find out more about the apprenticeships we deliver, please visit our employer apprenticeship
FREE Recruitment Service for Employers Do you have any part-time or full-time vacancies we can help you to fill?
As a college with around 19,000 students, we have many students who are actively looking for part-time work alongside their studies to: gain experience, help them financially and to develop their skills and confidence.
We also have students who are in their last year at college and have said they are wanting to find full-time employment after they have completed their studies.
Our FREE Recruitment Service will;
- Advertise your vacancy, at no cost through our student intranet, TV Screens, student recruitment events and on social media.
- Screen and pre-interview candidates, and provide you with support to help pick the right candidate.
If you would like to build a sustainable, well skilled workforce with full support and no recruitment costs then contact Samantha Brailsford now on 07970 149 788 or email email@example.com
Recruitment at DCG
Training for employers
from compliance training leadership and
to it training inductions and so on
the list can seem never-ending and
with so many training providers claiming
to offer the next big thing
the best training the best techniques
selecting someone you can trust to
develop your workforce at an effective
can be difficult as a public sector
we work with three thousand employers of
all shapes and sizes
who trust us to develop their workforce
we understand their needs
the complexities of their organizations
and our responsibility to provide high
by selecting dcg as a skills partner and
all of your training needs with us we
can provide bespoke skills solutions
that maximize the wide range of products
utilizing available funding this means
you’re getting the best and most
cost-effective training possible
business inquiries at
one three three two three eight seven
four two one