Run by students for students, Derby College Students’ Union (DCSU) is here to represent YOU. Independent from the College and democratically controlled by students, we promote your diverse interests and needs throughout your time at College.
We champion the learner voice so YOUR input is crucial to ensure you have the best student experience.
We provide a wide range of services to help you develop new life skills and support you through difficult times. We also run activities to make your time at College even more enjoyable. Among its unrivalled services, DCSU:
- Listens to ideas from students about potential events and activities they wish to attend
- Offers a range of trips to places such as Alton Towers, Drayton Manor and Amsterdam
- Engages in charity work with which students can get involved
- Provides the new TOTUM Card, powered by NUS extra, which can be bought directly from the DCSU offices, or online at totum.com, allowing access to thousands of discounts nationwide, both online and in-store
- Offers easily accessible volunteering and work experience opportunities to students who wish to improve their CVs
- Provides a ‘safe place’ for students to access advice
- Receives and acts on feedback about how to ensure students have a positive College experience
- Offers affordable stationery, art and IT materials which are available to buy at each office
Find out more: www.dcsu.co.uk or www.facebook.com/DerbyCollegeSU Email: email@example.com