ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management – Level 3
These ILM qualifications are ideal for individuals who have some management responsibilities - or are likely to be given them - but have no formal training and are serious about developing their abilities.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
These ILM qualifications are ideal for individuals who have some management responsibilities – or are likely to be given them – but have no formal training and are serious about developing their abilities.
They particularly support practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management as well as managers who need to lead people though organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Benefits for individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, while managing relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
Benefits for organisations
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get these qualifications, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organisation
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities
You need a comprehensive understanding of English, ideally at Level 2, plus good IT skills.
What will you learn?
The qualifications are made up of a wide range of units covering core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate – plus skills in communication, team leadership, change, innovation and managing people and relationships. This flexibility in unit choice allows the qualifications to be tailored to meet the needs of the individual and employer.
How will you learn?
This course will be delivered online.
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
The course is designed to be delivered remotely or in the workplace.
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications including:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and/or Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Facilities Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Apprenticeship Standard in Operations and Departmental Management
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact Derby College on 0800 0280289 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Use our online application form to apply for this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: October 18, 2021 1:40 pm