Diploma in Business and Administration – Level 2
This qualification is aimed at learners working within a business and administration role.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This qualification is aimed at learners working within a business and administration role who wish to improve their knowledge and skills for a variety of work environments and sectors.
You need a good understanding of both written and spoken English – at a minimum of Level 1.
What will you learn?
You will work on mandatory topics that cover:
- Communicating in a business environment
- Managing personal and professional development
- Understanding business administration principles and practice
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
There is an extensive list of optional topics (discussed at your 1-1) including:
- Handling mail
- Reception service
- Providing admin support for meetings
- Using and maintaining office equipment
- Using bespoke software
- Understanding and delivering customer service principles
How will you learn?
This course will be delivered off-site using a blended delivery model.
What will you need to bring with you?
You need access to a laptop and the Internet.
How will you be assessed?
A variety of assessment methods is used, including workplace visits, face-to-face and remote assessment.
This qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence which is put together during the course and demonstrates that the learner has met the required assessment criteria.
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications, such as the:
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF)
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information, contact Derby College Group on 0800 0280289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
This course could lead to one of these careers...
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Use our online application form to apply for this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: September 15, 2022 10:12 am