Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges (Free* if aged 19 or over)
This course will equip learners with a detailed understanding of behaviour that challenges, including how to support positive behaviour, the importance of effective communication in managing behaviour, and the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for learners who wish to develop an in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges in order to progress into related employment in health and social care. Anyone who currently works in education or health and social care settings would also benefit from the course.
You need a good level of English – both reading and written.
What will you learn?
This course is split into four manageable units:
Unit 1: Understand behaviour that challenges
Unit 2: Understand how to support positive behaviour
Unit 3: Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
Unit 4: Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
How will you learn?
This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study. Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development. Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
What will you need to bring with you?
You need access to a laptop and the Internet.
How will you be assessed?
You will be assessed via our elearning platform.
You could consider the:
- Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Retail Operations
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles for Digital Skills in Employment
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Environmental Sustainability
- Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information, contact email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Use our online application form to apply for this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: January 11, 2024 9:53 am