Want to learn how to take better pictures?
This creative and interactive workshop is aimed at beginners who want to explore mobile phone photography.
You will learn about different techniques and tools including editing, sharing and presenting your images.
You should be aged 19+ and own a smart camera phone.
As this is an introductory workshop, there are no formal entry requirements.
• Pros and cons of mobile photography
• Advanced phone settings
• Cropping, framing, composition and aspect ratio
• What about a tripod?
• Alternative photography e.g. boomerangs and collages
• Editing - apps, tips and filters.
• Sharing work - where, apps, why, ‘your look’ and presentation
• Top tips, Q&A and quiz.
There will be a quiz at the end of the workshop.
To ensure that you make the best possible progress, the learning facilitator will provide regular supportive and constructive feedback throughout.
Please bring a smart mobile phone.
Lunch and soft refreshments will be provided and are inclusive of the price paid.