Apprenticeship Vacancy Details
Apprentice Lettings Administrator
Acquire Sales and Lettings
Acquire Properties are looking for an apprentice Lettings Administrator to support their team of lettings and sales negotiators. You will help them to agree tenancy applications and property sales through completing administration tasks and dealing with a wide range of people in a fresh and innovative environment.
Apply Now for Apprentice Lettings Administrator
Closing Date: 09-06-2023
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Alternate Saturdays, 9am to 1pm 30 minute lunch break.
Possible start date
What will the apprentice be doing?
In your day-to-day work, you will:
- Take and receive phone calls to arrange viewings and give clients feedback
- Assist with the management of the front office dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Book viewing appointments
- Book valuations
- Liaise with tenants and landlords on a regular basis
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
- Assist with the registration and management of the applicant database
- Complete the tenant referencing process
- Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed, and application forms are completed in full by prospective tenants
- Close deals
- Update website with property details
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Distribute leaflets
- Undertake general administration duties
- Bring complaints to the attention of your Line Manager immediately
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration (Standard) – Level 3
- You will work 4 days per week working with the employer, gaining work experience and learning skills on the job. You will complete college training remotely from the workplace 1 day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This apprenticeship does not guarantee a permanent position, but you could progress to become a Lettings Negotiator or Sales Negotiator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills IT skills Attention to detail Organisation skills Customer care skills Team working Outgoing Confident
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
You will need to be professional and pay close attention to detail. You will need to be able to travel to this vacancy on a daily basis. If we are interested in taking your application further, you will receive an email from a Derby College email address (derby-college.ac.uk). Please make sure that you check your inbox as well as your spam/junk folders so you do not miss out on the opportunity to apply.
About the employer
Established in 2007, Acquire have taken a fast approach in becoming a recognised competitor in the local property market and provide an invaluable service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management. Specialising in the East Midlands area with offices in Burton-on-Trent and Derby, we offer an alternative to the "one fee fits all" approach employed by many estate agents. Putting our clients first is at the heart of the company; this combined with extensive local market knowledge generates successful results time and again.
Acquire Sales and Lettings
181 STATION STREET
BURTON ON TRENT
Business administrator (level 3)