Welcome to the Dog Grooming Salon
Dog Groomers Re-opening Monday 28th November!
Competitive prices starting at £20! Our Full Grooms include bathing, drying, coat clipping and styling, nails clipped, and ears cleaned.
Please contact the grooming salon to book in or for any queries you may have. 01332 836615 (Monday-Friday) email@example.com
Prices for each breed are dependent on condition of coat prior to grooming. All prices including nail trimming and ear cleaning.
Bichon £23 Border Terrier £25 Cairn Terrier £23 Cocker Spaniel £23 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel £23 Cockerpoo £23 Wire Jack Russell £23 Lhasa Apso £23 Maltese £20 Poodle (Toy) £20 Poodle (Miniature) £23 Pug £15 Schnauzer (Miniature) £23 Shih Tzu £23 Wire Fox Terrier £23 Yorkshire Terrier £20
Border Collie £30 Lakeland Terrier £26 Schnauzer (Standard) £26 Springer Spaniel £26 Staffordshire Bull Terrier £18
Airedale £33 German Shepherd £28 Golden Retriever £33 Husky £28 Labradoodle £33 Labrador £22 Old English Sheepdog £36 Poodle (Standard) £36 Rough Collie £33
If you cannot find your breed of dog or to book, please ring or email for more information. Tel: 01332 836615 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Customer Information
- The College is a training facility and therefore your dog’s groom will be undertaken by a trainee supervised by a trained member of staff.
- Please ensure that you have filled in the agreement form before your dog’s groom and provided us with evidence of your dog’s vaccinations.
- We will not groom any dogs without proof that they are fully vaccinated.
- We do not express anal glands and suggest that you speak to a vet about this.
- We will only pluck dogs ears if this has been requested by the owner. Please ask a member of staff if you wish for your dogs ears to be plucked during the groom.
- A coat check will be carried out before the groom. If any matting or knots are discovered then this may incur additional charges.
- Please ensure that your dog is up to date with flea and worming. If fleas are found on your dog whilst grooming a flea shampoo will be used and will incur an additional charge.
Getting to the Derby College Dog Grooming Salon
Within easy reach of the M1, M42 and M6 motorways and Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Staffordshire equine catchment, we strive to provide professional standards, first class facilities and a friendly welcome to the Dog Grooming salon.
Where is Broomfield Hall – Map
Broomfield Hall Campus, Morley, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 6DN