SUMMER 2019 EXAMINATION RESULTS INFORMATION
Please read ALL the following information carefully.
As mentioned in the timetable information letter prior to examinations, distribution of examination results will work a little differently this year.
Physical collection of results will still be available at the following dates and times:
A-Level results day- inclusive of A-Levels, Level 3 Technical qualifications and Level 3 BTEC qualification results
Result sheets (produced by the College) will be available for collection between 7.30am and 11:00am on Thursday 15 August 2019 from the Joseph Wright Centre, Cathedral Road, Derby DE1 3PA
GCSE results day – inclusive of GCSEs, Level 2 Technical qualifications and Level 2 BTEC qualification results
Result sheets (produced by the College) will be available for collection between 9.00am and 11:00am on Thursday 22 August 2019 from the following locations:
- The Roundhouse, Roundhouse Road, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8JE – for Roundhouse and Joseph Wright Students
- Broomfield Hall, Morley, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 6DN – for Broomfield students
- Ilkeston campus, Pimlico, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5JS - for Ilkeston students
As always, results will only be issued to candidates in person. Under NO circumstances will results be given by telephone or by any other electronic means contrary to that stated below. If you wish someone else to collect your results, you must provide them with your written permission to do so.
Many teaching staff will be present at collection events, so it is a great opportunity for students to discuss results and, where relevant, take advice for their next steps.
If you are unable to attend a collection event, results will also be released electronically and the detail of how to access these is shown below:
- Relevant results will be sent to students’ college email addresses at 11:00am on both A-Level and GCSE results days
- To access your college email address, first go to the Derby College website at https://www.derby-college.ac.uk/
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and select ‘staff and student email’
- Log into your email using your college username and password (the one you would normally use to access computers/Moodle at college)
- You should have an email with your examination results and any additional relevant information.
If you do not know/have forgotten your email login details:
- Access https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Navigating through the process the system will send a password reset link to the personal email address you used when making your initial application through InTouch (the Derby College online application system).
- Access this email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Results will still be posted for external candidates.
If you have any query regarding your examination(s), please do not hesitate to contact the Examinations Office.
Meanwhile, may I take this opportunity to congratulate you on completing your Summer 2019 examinations and wish you the best of luck for your results.
Senior Examinations co-ordinator