- We will continue to teach the full Access to HE programme remotely until your planned end date so that all students have the opportunity to continue to study to support your future progression
- We strongly advise students to continue with the course where possible but you will not be disadvantaged if you are unable to do so
- For all assignments / assessments with a due date after 20th March, you will be issued with a predicted grade
- We are still waiting for clarification on how the predicted grades will work, we will update you with more details as soon as possible
- If you do not feel your predicted grades reflect your expected performance, you will have the opportunity to appeal
I know that you will have lots of questions. Please take the time to read the information provided by QAA in the following link: https://www.qaa.ac.uk/news-events/news/access-to-he-update-for-students-and-providers
Should you have any further questions after this time, your teachers will be available as always during your scheduled classes via Teams.
I have been amazed at the reports I have been receiving from your teachers about your continued dedication and commitment to your studies during these strange and unprecedented times and I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you wish you the very best for the future.