Courses offering Webinars & Live Chat on Thursday 4th March:
(Please note: To access the Webinars, you will need to download Microsoft Teams and create a free account).
- Adult Maths & English
- Applied Science (featuring information on the NEW T Level in Science)
- Art & Design
- Creative Media
- Computer Science & Digital (featuring information on the NEW T Levels in Digital)
- Digital Multi-Media
- Fashion Business & Retail
- Games Design (featuring information on the NEW course E-Sports)
- GCSE Plus
- Performing Arts
The following support areas will also be available to live chat to you:
- Employer Academies
- Higher Education
- Inclusion & Support Services (Including Deaf Access)
- Student Services
- Student Support Fund
- Work Experience
Please note: Pre-registration is required for this event. Register Now
We will send a dedicated event link to your email on the day you register. This will become active 15 minutes before the event is about to start. If you would like to attend more than one of our virtual events, you will need to register for each one seperately.
Find out how our Inclusion & Support team can help you during Covid-19: Inclusion Covid-19 Support Page
Don't see a course you like on this day? We've got so many more, take a look at our other Virtual Open Days and find the course that's right for you: All Virtual Open Days
We look forward to E-Meeting You!