If you haven’t yet submitted your application to join one of our courses, there’s still some time left!
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO SUCCESSFULLY ENROL ONLINE:
1 APPLY ONLINE
All students must apply to start their application. If you’ve already applied before results day, then you don’t need to apply again. If you haven’t applied yet, visit the DCG website, find the course you’re interested in and submit an application
2 SUBMIT YOUR ACTUAL GRADES
You will need to upload your actual grades on to the enrolment system. We will send a link to the email address you applied with to prompt you to do this, please ensure you check your spam.
Once you have submitted your actual grades, the curriculum area will review your results and confirm you have the necessary grades for the level of study you have applied for.
If you have received lower or higher grades than expected, someone from curriculum will contact you to discuss your options. If this happens, one of the three things below will happen:
1. You will be Enrolled on the most suitable level of study within the same curriculum area based on your actual results;
2. You will be signposted to another more suitable curriculum area;
3. You will be referred on to our Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) team for further support and then enrolled on to the most suitable course or directed to the most suitable provider
3 SIGN YOUR LEARNING AGREEMENT
Once you have agreed your final offer with the subject area, you will be sent a learning agreement automatically which you can sign electronically.
4 SUBMIT PROOF OF ID
You will also need to provide two forms of ID – one must be photographic ID and one must show evidence of your address. You can scan these documents or take a photo on your phone and then upload them to our system on your phone or computer. Examples of ID include:
- Full UK Birth Certificate
- Bank/Debit Card
- Bank Statements
- National Insurance Letter
- Provisional Driving Licence
- Proof of parent(s)/guardian(s) address e.g. utility bill dated in the last six months, bank statement, etc.
Please note that for all Higher Education applicants (students that are enrolling on programmes that are level 4 and above, including apprentices) we will only be able to accept one of the following forms of ID: Passport, Driving Licence or Birth Certificate.
5 CHECK YOUR ELECTRONIC WELCOME TO DCG ACCOUNT DETAILS
Once you have completed all the necessary steps you will be sent your electronic ‘Welcome to Derby College Group’ pack via email. It’s very important you check this as it will include information on your induction, timetable, bursary form, work experience, etc
If you need to get in touch for further support, phone us on 0800 028 0289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be signposted on to the right team.