Strategy – Formulating Strategy
Formulating strategy is the bedrock for ensuring the effectiveness of any organisation. This course provides you with a broad insight into the world of corporate strategy,
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Formulating strategy is the bedrock for ensuring the effectiveness of any organisation. This course provides you with a broad insight into the world of corporate strategy, from the planning to the implementation phase. It delivers a clear and concise understanding of how to create a working strategic plan for your organisation.
The course is aimed at senior managers, HR managers, departmental heads and board directors.
What will you learn?
• Development of organisational strategies
• Defining key strategic outcomes and KPIs
• Measuring and reporting success
• Strategic management tools
• Mapping the environment – Porter’s Five Forces
• Effective risk mitigation
• Defining customer benefits
• The financial management roadmap
• Effective strategy implementation
• Effective communication
• The Change Curve
• Balanced scorecard metrics
• Continuous improvement
Benefits for the individual
• Understand concepts of long-term planning and develop the confidence and initiative to apply these effectively
• Apply strategic concepts to the development of the organisation
• Identify and assess issues and risks that may have an impact on your organisation
Benefits for the organisation
• A strategic understanding of principal tools and models and their use within the company
• A roadmap for the development of corporate strategies
• Advice on the effective implementation of these strategies
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:06 am