Strategy – Developing a Business Strategy
This course is designed to de-mystify the process of preparing a business strategy and provides a toolkit to support business strategy development.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to de-mystify the process of preparing a business strategy and provides a toolkit to support business strategy development. It covers all the components you need to put a strategy in place and concludes with action planning and advice on next steps for each individual delegate.
What will you learn?
• Why do we write a business strategy?
• What is a business strategy used for?
• What are the components of a business strategy?
• What are the internal/external factors to consider?
• Comparing business strategies
• Drafting an outline business strategy
• Action planning
Benefits for the individual
• Deeper understanding of the benefits associated with developing a clear, coherent business strategy
• Greater confidence in developing that business strategy
Benefits for the organisation
• Leaders who can take a strategic approach to business planning
• Greater awareness of the business strategy throughout the organisation
• A clearly defined route to success for new business ventures
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:09 am