People Skills – Wellbeing and Resilience in the Workplace
Highly interactive and participative, this course focuses on how to nurture sustainable, high performance while maintaining health, wellbeing and resilience in the workplace.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Highly interactive and participative, this course focuses on how to nurture sustainable, high performance while maintaining health, wellbeing and resilience in the workplace. It will enable you to work with changes and to overcome any challenges and setbacks at work.
We aim to stimulate your thinking and challenge you to develop resilience and wellbeing for yourself and for others. We provide lots of practical and engaging exercises with real outcomes so that you can apply your learning directly to your current performance and ensure your future success.
What will you learn?
• The principles of resilience and its impact on wellbeing
• How to improve mental wellbeing and resilience
• Physical wellbeing and social support
• The emotional brain and the building blocks for resilience and wellbeing, such as energy, sleep and nutrition
• Strategies to enhance resilience and wellbeing
• Workplace resilience and wellbeing psychometric questionnaire (optional)
Benefits for the individual
• Improved understanding of the importance and impact of resilience and wellbeing in the workplace
• Increased self-awareness of your own wellbeing and resilience
• Learn tools and techniques to change your mindset
• Recognise the negative indicators and triggers for yourself and others
• Identify sources of support for yourself and others
• Create inspiring goals that reflect your values
Benefits for the organisation
• Support for your wellbeing strategy
• Practical solutions to build better futures for employees
• Reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
• Reduced stress and health costs
• Increased morale and engagement
• Enhanced productivity and performance
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
• Time Management
• Building Resilience
• Emotional Intelligence
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:13 am