People Skills – Processes, Systems and Technology in Customer Service
We help you identify and explore the internal processes, systems and technology that will create more positive experiences for your customers.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
We help you identify and explore the internal processes, systems and technology that will create more positive experiences for your customers. With an emphasis on the in-house customer service function, this course will provide you with the knowledge needed to support your interactions and relationships with customers.
What will you learn?
• The customer service function
• In-house v outsourcing
• Success and performance criteria
• Internal processes
• Using technology in customer service
• Principles of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Adding value through CRM
Benefits for the individual
• Improve your knowledge of how technology supports customer service
• Develop effective methods and skills within the customer service function
• Enhance your relationships with customers
Benefits for the organisation
• Harness a CRM system to drive strategy
• Introduce more efficient processes to underpin customer service
• Improve returns on investment
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:11 am