People Skills – Practical Skills Training
For healthy business development it is essential that the technical skills and expertise of competent workers are passed on to others.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
For healthy business development it is essential that the technical skills and expertise of competent workers are passed on to others. This two-day workshop helps delegates to structure and deliver training for more effective results, ensuring that learners become resourceful and self-sufficient more quickly, and that quality standards are maintained.
Please note that the course will run with a maximum of six participants to provide practice and feedback time. Some individual preparation time may be needed between day 1 and day 2.
What will you learn?
• How people learn
• The learning cycle and learning preferences
• Task analysis
• Structuring a one-to-one training session
• Involving learners to increase effectiveness
• Skill practices
• Actions to take away for continuing development
Benefits for the individual
• A structured approach to planning one-to-one training modules
• Quicker take-up by the learner so that they need less supervision
• Increased confidence in delivering training
Benefits for the organisation
• Learners who become fully productive more efficiently
• Maintenance and improvement of quality standards
• A safe working environment
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 22, 2021 3:59 pm