People Skills – Identifying and Managing Other People’s Stress in the Workplace
At a time when concerns over workplace stress and the risk of ‘burnout’ are rising, this highly interactive and participative course enables you to master the skills of managing your own emotions in parallel with those of the people around you.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
At a time when concerns over workplace stress and the risk of ‘burnout’ are rising, this highly interactive and participative course enables you to master the skills of managing your own emotions in parallel with those of the people around you. It addresses your own stressors first, so that you can effectively help others work through their stress within the workplace environment.
What will you learn?
• Identify how understanding emotional intelligence can influence wellbeing
• Model and encourage wellbeing practices
• Develop strategies to facilitate disconnection outside of work
• Train the brain to deal with ‘chaos’
• Model and encourage monotasking for better focus
• Purposeful ‘gap’ time during the working day
• Empathy and compassion
• Pre-completed emotional intelligence questionnaire results
• Strategies and actions to develop emotional intelligence in line with your leadership goals and aspirations
Benefits for the individual
• Increased self-awareness and awareness of others
• Increased wellbeing for yourself and others
• Recognition of how stress impacts individuals and teams
• Strategies and actions to recognise and alleviate stress in the workplace
Benefits for the organisation
• A culture of trust, co-operation and shared understanding
• Increased wellbeing and improved working relationships
• Reduced work-related stress and absenteeism
• Alleviation of workplace conflict
• Increased employee retention
• Improved employee engagement to support business success
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
• Wellbeing and Resilience in the Workplace
• Adult Mental Health First Aid
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 25, 2021 10:10 am