People Skills – Group Training Skills
Many organisations need their subject experts to pass on technical knowledge and expertise to other departments and individuals.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Many organisations need their subject experts to pass on technical knowledge and expertise to other departments and individuals. This practical two-day workshop helps delegates to structure and deliver training in such a way that it is memorable and that the learning sticks.
Please note that this course runs with a maximum of six delegates to ensure there is enough practice and feedback time. You may also need some individual preparation time between day 1 and day 2.
What will you learn?
• How people learn
• The MASTER model of accelerated learning
• Planning and structuring training sessions
• Involving and engaging learners
• Facilitating activities
• Using different media
• Practice in delivering a short piece of training to the group
• Actions to take away for continuing development
Benefits for the individual
• A structured approach to planning group training sessions
• Tools and techniques to engage the audience
• A creative approach and alternatives to using PowerPoint
• Increased confidence in delivering training
Benefits for the organisation
• More efficient use of subject matter experts
• A spread of essential information around the organisation
• Maintenance and strengthening of quality and health and safety standards
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 22, 2021 3:59 pm