People Skills – Foundation in Sales
Aimed at boosting performance in both telephone and face-to-face sales-based roles, this course focuses on building relationships with new prospects via practical and proven systems and processes.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Aimed at boosting performance in both telephone and face-to-face sales-based roles, this course focuses on building relationships with new prospects via practical and proven systems and processes. It offers a comprehensive, detailed introduction to the theory and practice of sales, drawing on real-world examples of best practice, predominantly from the business-to-business (B2B) sector.
What will you learn?
• The difference between an average sales person and a highly successful one
• Preparing for sales presentations and calls, including techniques for getting past the gatekeeper
• Create a positive first impression and build credibility and rapport
• How to elicit your prospect’s needs and read buying signals
• Enhance your questioning and listening skills
• Using body language and non-verbal communication to your advantage
• Identifying your own and your company’s USPs, then identifying your client’s specific needs to match them with what you are selling
• How to get your point across without the ‘waffle’
• Identifying and overcoming objections in a positive and influential manner
• Demonstrating a variety of closing techniques while learning the importance of practice
Benefits for the individual
• A formal insight into a key business skill
• Confidence in an area sometimes seen as a ‘dark art’
• Practical ideas to help in real-time situations
• A starting point for self-managed financial enhancement
Benefits for the organisation
• Immediate improvements to Return on Investment (ROI)
• Shorter bedding-in periods for sellers to achieve the benchmark
• Greater staff retention through achievement of targets
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:10 am