People Skills – Effective Administrator
This course is designed to provide skills development for those working in support roles within a business.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to provide skills development for those working in support roles within a business. It covers the fundamentals of managing yourself, helping you to become more effective in your role. The course is also valuable for people looking to embark on an administration career route who want to ensure they are ‘interview ready’.
What will you learn?
• The role of an effective administrator
• The importance of effective time and self-management
• Communication and how it builds better relationships
• Understanding communication styles
• Planning the next steps
Benefits for the individual
• Gain the confidence and skills to be more effective in time management, relationship management, communication and interpersonal skills
• Manage yourself and your work with greater efficiency
Benefits for the organisation
• Build greater competence and skills in administration
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:11 am