People Skills – Dealing with Complaints
Gain the knowledge and skills to handle complaints effectively and leave your customers feeling valued.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Gain the knowledge and skills to handle complaints effectively and leave your customers feeling valued. Offering a range of tips and techniques, this course aims to increase your confidence when facing complaints, help you to understand matters from the customer’s point of view and ensure a positive outcome.
What will you learn?
• The value of complaints
• Influencing through language
• Listening and being assertive
• Six steps of complaint handling
• Resolving complaints effectively
• Applying skills to written complaints
Benefits for the individual
• Recognise the value of feedback
• Understand why customers become difficult/demanding
• Improve your ability to influence others through understanding and communication
• Ensure a positive outcome
• Improve the way you manage difficult situations
Benefits for the organisation
• Confident and knowledgeable employees
• Effective service recovery
• Reduced costs and increased profits
• Greater customer loyalty and advocacy
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:10 am