People Skills – Coaching your Apprentice
This practical workshop provides an invaluable introduction to coaching and mentoring, enabling team leaders and managers to train and develop the modern apprentice.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This practical workshop provides an invaluable introduction to coaching and mentoring, enabling team leaders and managers to train and develop the modern apprentice. Focusing on coaching, motivation, communication and feedback, it will increase your confidence and develop the knowledge and skills you need to support young apprentices in the workplace.
What will you learn?
• Understand your role in supporting young apprentices in the workplace
• Recognise how to use coaching and mentoring to develop and support apprentices
• Structure and plan a coaching and mentoring session
• Practise the skills required of a coach and mentor
• Improve your ability to influence your apprentice through understanding and communication
• Understand your own and your apprentice’s emotions
• Undertake effective performance management
• Give meaningful feedback
Benefits for the individual
• Improve your ability to develop apprentices and help them reach their potential
• Build on your leadership and management skills
• Develop your skills in working with different levels of ability, confidence and motivation
Benefits for the organisation
• Ensure apprentices are supported and developed to enable them to perform more efficiently and effectively
• Develop coaching and mentoring skills that can be utilised across all levels of staff
• Build co-operation and teamwork throughout the organisation
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 22, 2021 3:59 pm