People Skills – Career Mapping
This course is aimed at those who want to learn more about themselves to enable better career planning.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those who want to learn more about themselves to enable better career planning. It is also ideal for anyone working in a role that supports others with career decisions, including dealing with redundancy, reorganisation or redeployment. In addition, it will be of interest to organisations who want to assist their employees with key decisions in career planning.
Highly interactive and participative, the course enables you to uncover the true values, drivers and aptitudes when determining a career path or a change in direction. You will build on the findings from a pre-completed Career Mapping questionnaire through facilitated exercises and activities during the course. We look at how an awareness of values, skills set and personality can underpin informed career decisions, building the confidence and aspirations to achieve personal and professional fulfilment.
What will you learn?
• Developing personal and professional branding
• Achieving personal and professional fulfilment
• Understanding self and values
• Understanding skill sets
• Developing aspirations
• Enhancing decision-making abilities
• Leading a fulfilling life
Benefits for the individual
• Increase personal awareness
• Improve understanding of current aptitudes and transferable skills
• Make career decisions in line with values and priorities
• Develop insights and actions
Benefits for the organisation
• Offer practical support for staff at a crossroads in their career or those facing redundancy, reorganisation or redeployment
• Offer practical support for apprentices or graduates facing career decisions
• Provide training and support for anyone working with employees who are making career decisions
• Meet duty of care for the development and wellbeing of employees
• Improve employee engagement to support business success
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: April 7, 2022 3:41 pm