People Skills – Business Networking: Getting Started
Our course offers the ideal introduction to networking as a powerful way to develop relationships with other businesses that can help connect you to the type of clients with whom you want to work.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
If you are planning to launch a new business venture, the value of successful networking cannot be overstated. Our course offers the ideal introduction to networking as a powerful way to develop relationships with other businesses that can help connect you to the type of clients with whom you want to work.
Clients referred to you from the relationships you build are far more likely to buy from you, be less price sensitive, and be more loyal. This course will give you the information and tools you need to improve your confidence, ensuring you make a great first impression and can get your business networking off to a flying start.
What will you learn?
• Why go networking?
• Types of networking
• Networking tools you should use
• What to expect when you enter the room
• Introduce yourself to others and circulate
• Stand up and tell everyone about yourself
• Did you come to buy? Neither did anyone else
• Follow up and build relationships
• Credibility and trust – it takes time
• Just do it – get out there and network
Benefits for the individual
• Understand why networking will help your business
• Identify the right networks to join
• Make a great initial impression
• Behave in ways that ensure mutually beneficial relationships are built
Benefits for the organisation
• Develop business through network referrals to secure the right type of clients
• Adopt a cost-effective and powerful way to promote your services, leading to loyalty and repeat business
• Choose an incredibly effective way to grow your business, with clients who are less price-driven
• Enhance the visibility and credibility of your business and brand
• Build a support network of like-minded businesses for advice and guidance
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:11 am