Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Process Improvement
This highly interactive, practical and participative course is designed for anyone seeking to understand and improve their business processes.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This highly interactive, practical and participative course is designed for anyone seeking to understand and improve their business processes. You will be able to assess the effectiveness of your current processes in line with business goals and to identify both accountabilities and responsibilities for key processes.
Our facilitator will guide you to complete your own matrix to include all roles and processes. This matrix will become an integral part of your business improvement plan and will help you to solve business challenges leading to improved efficiencies and profitability.
What will you learn?
• Identify roles and responsibilities
• Identify processes
• Develop and test a bespoke process flow
• Develop a personalised best practice matrix for your business
Benefits for the individual
• Increased knowledge of how to improve effectiveness for process owners and collaborators
• Tools and techniques that can be implemented in the workplace
• A proven structure for continuous improvement
• Fresh insights and meaningful actions
Benefits for the organisation
• Discover any overworked employees
• Organise processes so that nothing is overlooked
• Identify any training needs
• Assign and reassign processes to employees for maximum efficiency
• Improve shared understanding and employee engagement to support business success
• Identify non-added-value processes to deliver a continuous improvement strategy
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
• Creating a Lean Environment
• Project Management Techniques
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 25, 2021 10:08 am