Level 3 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
This Level 3 qualification, aimed at students aged 19-plus, is an excellent preparation for careers in hospitality supervision and management.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
The programme is for students aged 19+ who want to work – or are currently working – as a supervisor or manager within the food and beverage side of the hospitality and catering industry.
You need to be aged 19+ and should:
- ideally have a Level 2 qualification in Hospitality Food and Beverage Service
- be working, or aspiring to work, in an organisation within a food and beverage management role
- be interested in taking a standalone diploma rather than an apprenticeship
- have a good standard of English
What will you learn?
There are six mandatory units that will develop your knowledge and skills in key areas of food and beverage service.
How will you learn?
You will be assigned an assessor who will support and guide you to complete the qualification. Learning is via:
- 1-1 tuition on Microsoft Teams and face to face
- reading and independent study
- developing skills at work which are assessed by your assessor to prove your competence
What will you need to bring with you?
You will need a laptop.
How will you be assessed?
- Products of work
- Professional discussions
There are no exams for this qualification.
You could advance to a Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification.
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information, contact Derby College Group on 0800 0280289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Use our online application form to apply for this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: September 9, 2022 8:34 am