Leadership and Management – Motivating Others
Exploring the factors that affect performance and motivation in the workplace, it will help you recognise the needs of individuals and develop the knowledge and skills you require to get the best out of them.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
This course will help you explore what motivates people and drives their behaviours. Exploring the factors that affect performance and motivation in the workplace, it will help you recognise the needs of individuals and develop the knowledge and skills you require to get the best out of them.
What will you learn?
• Understand what drives behaviours
• Explore core values and how they may affect our own and others’ behaviours
• Recognise how managing in an individual way increases engagement
• Identify ways to motivate through language and behaviour
Benefits for the individual
• Increased knowledge of motivational techniques
• A more productive and fulfilled team
• Achievement of team objectives
• Better relationships with your team
Benefits for the organisation
• Motivated employees
• Increased productivity
• Improved employee engagement
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or email@example.com
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:08 am