Human Resources – Managing Sickness Absence
Our one-day workshop provides the tools and techniques for you to manage sickness absence effectively and to increase attendance.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Our one-day workshop provides the tools and techniques for you to manage sickness absence effectively and to increase attendance. It will specifically help those who face high levels of long and short-term sickness absence within their teams. It will also help you to improve organisational culture around the issue of ill-health absence.
What will you learn?
• Understanding the role and responsibility of the line manager
• Update on legislation relating to health-related absence
• Managing persistent absenteeism
• Managing long-term ill health
• Conducting return-to-work interviews
• Investigating absence fairly
Benefits for the individual
• Greater awareness of your own role in the management of absence
• An understanding of ways to improve attendance
• An appreciation of how to manage absence associated with chronic conditions (such as disability and stress)
Benefits for the organisation
• Greater confidence for first line managers in managing absence more effectively
• Reduced absence in the workplace
• A culture of increased performance, attendance and wellbeing
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
• Effective Management Skills
• Performance Management
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 25, 2021 10:09 am