Human Resources – Introduction to Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is everyone’s business: all organisations have a part to play in creating an environment where everyone can be at their best.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is everyone’s business: all organisations have a part to play in creating an environment where everyone can be at their best. But the concepts can often seem complex and difficult to put into practice; terminology can be confusing; and it can be hard to
tell what is acceptable to do or say. You may want to do the right thing but be frightened of getting it wrong.
If you would like to feel more confident in recognising and dealing with D&I issues, this half-day introductory course gives you knowledge, tools and resources that you can apply practically in the workplace. It is an interactive course, providing opportunities to practise in a safe environment.
What will you learn?
- Where D&I can take place in the work environment
- The impact of your own behaviours in the work environment
- Action planning for measures to implement in the workplace
- Understanding D&I, unconscious bias and the legislative framework
- Greater level of awareness and understanding of inclusive leadership
Benefits for the individual
• Raised awareness and understanding of D&I
• Increased confidence when dealing with D&I in the workplace
• Knowledge, tools and resources about D&I
Benefits for the organisation
• Higher levels of employee engagement and loyalty
• Higher levels of production
• Increased levels of innovation
• Reduced absenteeism
• A culture where people can be at their best
• Greater communication and trust levels between leaders and employees
• Happier, more energised employees
• Improved customer satisfaction and retention
• Enhanced profile as an employer of choice – recommended by employees as a great place to work
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
• Cultural Awareness
• How to Manage a Neurodiverse Workforce
• Inclusive Hiring
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 25, 2021 10:09 am