Human Resources – How to Lead in an Inclusive Way
Most organisations today understand that focusing on diversity is not enough: a broader approach to inclusion is key to helping people be at their best and to achieving higher business performance
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Most organisations today understand that focusing on diversity is not enough: a broader approach to inclusion is key to helping people be at their best and to achieving higher business performance. Our course helps leaders understand why it is important to be inclusive, authentic and accountable. It also shows them how to build trust and take action.
What will you learn?
• An understanding of what creates a diverse and inclusive leadership team and why this is important
• Increased self-awareness relating to unconscious bias
• Resources to help delegates identify where they are now and what to do next to become a more inclusive leader and create an inclusive workplace
Benefits for the individual
• Greater level of awareness and understanding of inclusive leadership
• Increased self-awareness about unconscious bias
• Knowledge, tools and resources to help deliver inclusive leadership
Benefits for the organisation
• Improved employee engagement and loyalty
• Higher levels of production
• Increased innovation
• Reduced absenteeism
• A culture where people can be at their best
• Greater communication and trust levels between leaders and employees
• Happier, more energised employees
• Improved customer satisfaction and retention
• Enhanced profile as an employer of choice – recommended by employees as a great place to work
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
• Inclusive Hiring
• Cultural Awareness
• How to Manage a Neurodiverse Workforce
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 25, 2021 10:09 am