Finance & Accountancy – Finance for Senior Leaders
This course is designed to support them in understanding financial data, asking the right questions, and working more confidently with internal and external stakeholders, including investors.
Course Information for Students
Who is this course for?
Senior leaders depend upon financial data and their financial teams to make business decisions on behalf of their organisation. This course is designed to support them in understanding financial data, asking the right questions, and working more confidently with internal and external stakeholders, including investors. It is also invaluable for aspiring senior leaders who want to be stretched and ready for their next role.
What will you learn?
• The role of finance in strategy
• Revisiting key financial statements, including balance, profit and loss
• Use of financial ratios to understand business performance
• Understanding external financial and economic data to shape business plans
• Putting together a financial strategy
• More effective budgeting and forecasting
• Cash flow and cash management
• Communicating financially to stakeholders
Benefits for the individual
• Greater understanding of financial strategy
• Stronger engagement with the organisation’s budgeting and forecasting cycle
• Increased confidence in the communication of decisions based on financial data
• Ability to discern fact from fiction in the presentation of financial data
Benefits for the organisation
• Building capability among senior leaders to help the organisation undertake informed decision-making
• Greater ability to influence investors
How will you learn?
What will you need to bring with you?
How will you be assessed?
Who do you contact for more information?
For more information contact the Roundhouse Thinking team on 01332 836 638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Information for Employers
Information for Employers
DCG Success Stories
Discover how our students have achieved success. Their hard work and dedication to learning has enabled them to succeed in rewarding careers or progress onto higher education.
We encourage progress and aspirational outcomes by guiding people onto learning pathways that lead to positive destinations. Our students have gone on to achieve great things since leaving the College. We would like to share some of their inspiring success stories with you.
Check availibility and book now on this course.
Course Information Last Updated On: November 23, 2021 10:09 am