A business apprenticeship is a practical route to a more exciting and rewarding career. You can choose the area you are most interested and study at the level that is right for you.
A Derby College apprenticeship in a business subject can open the door to a promotion - many apprentices go on to supervisory and management roles at work - or to higher qualifications.
As competition in the jobs market becomes more intense, the skills you gain as a Derby College business apprentice will help you stand out from the crowd.
Derby College currently offers the following business apprenticeship courses:
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Accounting
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Accounting
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Sales
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Management
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Find Business Courses
Intermediate apprenticeships in business and administration can lead on to the relevant advanced courses with progression also available to more advanced management and training programmes.
All business apprenticeships will help you build an impressive portfolio of qualifications and experience that can lead to a successful career.
College teaching staff will be happy to discuss and advise.